Arrow Fat Left Icon Arrow Fat Right Icon Arrow Right Icon Cart Icon Close Circle Icon Expand Arrows Icon Facebook Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Icon Youtube Icon Hamburger Icon Information Icon Down Arrow Icon Mail Icon Mini Cart Icon Person Icon Ruler Icon Search Icon Shirt Icon Triangle Icon Bag Icon Play Video

Shopping Tips

Which to Choose? Platinum 900 or 18k Gold?

Which to Choose? Platinum 900 or 18k Gold?

For our bridal collection we have two kinds of precious metals to  choose from. Platinum 900 with a sharp shine, and 18k Yellow Gold which contains a sense of warmth.

Here are details about each precious metal to help you choose which to have. 

Platinum has been used for Marriage and Engagement rings from long ago. Using Platinum is popular because it is a stable kind of metal. Heat and acid will ruin other kinds of metal over the years, but not Platinum. 

We, Bizoux use a kind of Platinum which is called "Platinum 900". The number refers to the purity. 90% is Platinum and the rest, 10% is other kinds of metal. Platinum is a soft kind of metal, and so this 10% makes the ring stronger. 

Platinum is rarer than gold, so it is relatively more expensive. 


On the other hand, 18k Gold is as popular as Platinum for Marriage and Engagement rings. The coloring which contains warmth and the aspect that gold hardly rusts are the main reasons. 

18k means that 18/24 of the total, in other words 75% of the ring is pure gold. The remaining 25% is a combination of silver and copper and other kinds of metal. 100% pure gold is really soft and is not suitable for jewelry so we include other metal to make the ring stronger. 

 

Both Platinum 900 and 18k gold are high quality and precious metals. We hope that you find the kind that is perfect for both of you. 

Continue reading

Contact Info

Contact Info

If you have any questions, or if you have a special request about your order, such as gift wrapping or engraving, feel free to contact us via email.

>>  customer.en@bizoux.jp

We will be back to you as soon as possible, but please note that it may take two business day at the longest.

Thank you. 

Continue reading

Our policies- Shipping, returns, and repairs

Our policies- Shipping, returns, and repairs

Have you checked out our dazzling jewelry yet? We hope you found your favorite one.

Now, we assume you may have worries about shipping, returns, and repairs. To help you shop with less stress, let us share our policies.

Firstly, we offer free shipping to all countries. International shipping being completely free is pretty unusual, however, we strongly feel that shipping fees should not be a barrier when you shop for us. All other fees including custom duties and taxes are of course free. This is our way to thank you for choosing us.

Secondly, about returns. We are positive that your order will fully satisfy you. However, by any chance, you find any damages in your order, we will provide a full refund. Please inform us within 30 days via email (customer.en@bizoux.jp) and we will give you further instructions.  

Finally about repairs. The $30 for the return shipping will be the only charge. Please note that Bizoux will repair products for free. We cover engraving, resizing rings, and re-polishing your ring in repairs. 

For any further questions, please contact us via email (customer.en@bizoux.jp). And once again thank you for choosing us. We hope you have a great time browsing our products!

Continue reading